- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 22 of his last 30 games (+10.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+9.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 23 games (+6.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.70 Units / 54% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 away games (+6.20 Units / 89% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+10.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+9.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+6.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+6.65 Units / 39% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.25 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Toronto.
- Klay Thompson (Warriors): Thompson is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Toronto.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Toronto.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is expected to miss a few weeks with a left shoulder injury, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Anunoby will be re-evaluated in a week.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Golden State.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another few weeks.
Warriors vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+6.5 -115||O 223.5 -110||+185|
|Toronto Raptors||-6.5 -105||U 223.5 -110||-225|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.