- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Warriors vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 35 of his last 65 games (+13.25 Units / 19% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+9.45 Units / 158% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 24 of his last 36 away games (+8.85 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+8.50 Units / 26% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+8.50 Units / 25% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+12.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 12 games (+12.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 67 games (+10.20 Units / 14% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 27 of his last 42 games (+8.85 Units / 17% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors say they cleared Gary Payton II for â€œvarious on-court activitiesâ€ and will be reevaluated in 10 days
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will undergo surgery next week for a fractured left wrist.
- Kevon Looney (Warriors): Looney is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Houston.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Warriors vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-10.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||-500|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||+375|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.