- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.15 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.10 Units / 49% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+8.20 Units / 58% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.55 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 29 games (+7.40 Units / 18% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.55 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
Warriors vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-10.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||-500|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||375|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.