- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.90 Units / 52% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.75 Units / 52% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.35 Units / 55% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 64% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Landry Shamet has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.35 Units / 49% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.90 Units / 38% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.10 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Phoenix.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Golden State.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-1.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-115|
|Phoenix Suns||+1.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-105|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.