- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+9.50 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.35 Units / 51% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.60 Units / 40% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.40 Units / 85% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.55 Units / 58% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+7.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.35 Units / 47% ROI)
- Austin Rivers has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.95 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Golden State.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-3.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||-165|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+3.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||+140|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.