- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.35 Units / 36% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 5 away games (+5.40 Units / 87% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 19 games (+5.15 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 48% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 25 games (+13.85 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+10.25 Units / 75% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+7.15 Units / 79% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is expected to miss 1-2 weeks according to coach Chris Finch.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is OUT for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-1.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||-120|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+1.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||+100|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.