- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Warriors vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+11.50 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.35 Units / 47% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+8.90 Units / 55% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.35 Units / 80% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.20 Units / 38% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 28 games (+12.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 27 games (+9.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.20 Units / 67% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jusuf Nurkic has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.90 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is expected to miss multiple weeks with a left leg injury, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 8) game against Golden State.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Drew Eubanks (Trail Blazers): Eubanks is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 8) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+2.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+120|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-2.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-145|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.