- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Warriors vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+11.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 36 games (+9.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+8.55 Units / 29% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+7.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.65 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+9.65 Units / 69% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+9.45 Units / 130% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 26 of his last 38 games (+8.40 Units / 16% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Kuminga suffered a foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala did not play in Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Chicago.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-2.5 -115||O 234.5 -115||-145|
|Washington Wizards||+2.5 -105||U 234.5 -115||+120|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.