- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Wizards vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 20 of his last 30 games (+13.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+10.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 25 away games (+9.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.95 Units / 66% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 16 away games (+8.35 Units / 32% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 35 games at home (+10.00 Units / 22% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+8.75 Units / 28% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 28 games (+8.75 Units / 16% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+8.25 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Washington Wizards – No Injuries Reported
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Wizards vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+7.5 -110||O 226.5 -115||+230|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-7.5 -110||U 226.5 -115||-300|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.