- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Wizards vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+8.45 Units / 20% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.30 Units / 36% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+4.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.75 Units / 58% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 34 games (+7.70 Units / 18% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.65 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+7.50 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taj Gibson (Wizards): Gibson is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Milwaukee.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Milwaukee.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is out for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Washington
- George Hill (Bucks): Hill is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Washington
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is out for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Washington
Wizards vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+155|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-4.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-190|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.