- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 3
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+9.45 Units / 21% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 87% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 3
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+9.65 Units / 47% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+9.15 Units / 81% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.65 Units / 38% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.90 Units / 110% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 35 games (+6.20 Units / 14% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Taj Gibson (Wizards): Gibson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Milwaukee.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Milwaukee.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
- George Hill (Bucks): Hill is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+7.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||+260|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-7.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||-350|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.