- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Wizards vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.55 Units / 66% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.55 Units / 40% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.10 Units / 40% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+5.75 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 30 games at home (+12.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.45 Units / 30% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 22 games (+10.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+9.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.05 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal will be re-evaluated in a week after suffering a hamstring strain according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is considered week-to-week, according to Ava Wallace of The Washington Post.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Wizards.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Wizards.
Wizards vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+5.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||+165|
|Chicago Bulls||-5.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-200|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.