- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Wizards vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+13.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+9.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.90 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+7.40 Units / 21% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+7.15 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 19 games (+13.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+10.35 Units / 20% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 34 games at home (+10.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+9.35 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma did not play in Tuesday’s (Mar. 14) game against Detroit.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is out for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -105||O 221.5 -110||+170|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -115||U 221.5 -110||-210|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.