- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Wizards vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.95 Units / 46% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 away games (+6.65 Units / 75% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.35 Units / 38% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.10 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 43 games (+15.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 14 games at home (+14.35 Units / 58% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+10.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+9.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.25 Units / 95% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Washington.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||-4.5 -105||O 225.5 -110||-175|
|Charlotte Hornets||+4.5 -115||U 225.5 -110||+145|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.