- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Wizards vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+7.15 Units / 20% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.70 Units / 51% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 away games (+6.50 Units / 81% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.95 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 25 games (+15.15 Units / 53% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games at home (+10.25 Units / 171% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games (+9.95 Units / 40% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.85 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): Porzingis is OUT for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against Utah.
- Deni Avdija (Wizards): Avdija is OUT for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against Utah.
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): Holmes is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+8.5 -110||O 239.5 -105||+310|
|Sacramento Kings||-8.5 -110||U 239.5 -105||-400|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.