- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Wizards vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+9.05 Units / 54% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.90 Units / 70% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+8.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+6.80 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.60 Units / 56% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+6.55 Units / 45% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+5.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+5.75 Units / 96% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal did not play in Saturday’s game (Dec. 17) against the Clippers.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is considered week-to-week, according to Ava Wallace of The Washington Post.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Washington.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is out for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+3.5 -105||O 234.5 -115||+145|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-3.5 -115||U 234.5 -115||-175|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.