- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 34 games (+13.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+11.80 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 27 away games (+8.40 Units / 23% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.20 Units / 72% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.05 Units / 51% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+14.60 Units / 68% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+10.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+9.95 Units / 59% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 38 of his last 64 games (+9.10 Units / 13% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+8.80 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar. 21) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is out for Tuesday’s (Mar. 21) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||-0.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||-115|
|Orlando Magic||+0.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||-105|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -0.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.