- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Wizards vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.65 Units / 61% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.45 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 away games (+5.65 Units / 86% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 26 games (+13.50 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+11.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+6.40 Units / 71% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 74% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Brooklyn.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Washington.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is targeting Dec. 2 for his Nets debut, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Washington.
- David Duke Jr. (Nets): Duke Jr. is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+5.5 -110||O 229.5 -110||+170|
|Brooklyn Nets||-5.5 -110||U 229.5 -110||-210|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.