- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Wizards vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+8.05 Units / 74% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.75 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.60 Units / 62% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.65 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 24 games (+13.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 20 games at home (+10.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.95 Units / 60% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+9.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 51 of his last 98 games (+9.05 Units / 7% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal will be re-evaluated in a week after suffering a hamstring strain according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): Porzingis is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Indiana.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Will Barton (Wizards): Barton is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Indiana.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is considered week-to-week, according to Ava Wallace of The Washington Post.
- Isaiah Jackson (Pacers): Jackson is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 9) game against Washington.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- James Johnson (Pacers): Johnson is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 9) game against Washington.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 9) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -115||O 233.5 -110||+145|
|Indiana Pacers||-4.5 -105||U 233.5 -110||-175|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.