- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Wizards vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+10.90 Units / 79% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+10.15 Units / 91% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 101% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.85 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in his last 13 games (+13.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 25 games at home (+11.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+8.60 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.35 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Monte Morris (Wizards): Morris did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Houston.
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): Porzingis is doubtful for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Daniels is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -105||O 230.5 -105||+165|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-4.5 -115||U 230.5 -105||-200|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.