- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+14.60 Units / 39% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+9.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+8.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.10 Units / 60% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+11.80 Units / 44% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 27 games (+7.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 22 games (+7.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.40 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Detroit.
- Monte Morris (Wizards): Morris is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Detroit.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart hasn’t played since Feb. 25 against Toronto and there remains no timetable for his return.
- Killian Hayes (Pistons): Hayes did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren hasn’t played since Feb. 23 against Orlando and there remains no timetable for his return.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Rodney McGruder (Pistons): McGruder did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Portland.
Wizards vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||-9.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||-450|
|Detroit Pistons||+9.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||+340|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.