- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Wizards vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 23 games (+14.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 23 of his last 37 games (+11.70 Units / 23% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.05 Units / 52% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 60% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 49 games (+17.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 29 games at home (+11.50 Units / 34% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+8.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.65 Units / 64% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.55 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Toronto.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Toronto.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton hasn’t played since Feb. 26 against Cleveland and remains without a timetable to return.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Joe Wieskamp (Raptors): Wieskamp is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Washington.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Washington.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Washington.
- Scottie Barnes (Raptors): Barnes is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+9.5 -110||O 220.5 -105||+350|
|Toronto Raptors||-9.5 -110||U 220.5 -105||-450|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.