- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.25 Units / 46% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 12 away games (+8.05 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 away games (+7.75 Units / 56% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jordan Goodwin has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.70 Units / 97% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+10.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.35 Units / 76% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 28 games (+7.60 Units / 17% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 27 games (+7.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.85 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is considered week-to-week, according to Ava Wallace of The Washington Post.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Jock Landale (Suns): Landale did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. hasn’t played since Dec. 4 against San Antonio. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
Wizards vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+6.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||+200|
|Phoenix Suns||-6.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-250|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.