- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+10.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.35 Units / 64% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+8.30 Units / 24% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.25 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+6.15 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 31 games (+12.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+10.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.55 Units / 60% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+7.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+7.05 Units / 101% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma did not play in Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Golden State.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant did not play in Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Lakers.
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+3.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||+125|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-3.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||-150|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.