- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nets vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in his last 10 games (+10.60 Units / 68% ROI)
- Ben Simmons has hit the Points Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+4.00 Units / 41% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 24 games at home (+14.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+9.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.90 Units / 52% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+8.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.35 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Brooklyn.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is out for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Brooklyn.
Nets vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+5.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||+165|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-5.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||-200|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.