- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nuggets vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 49 of his last 65 games (+21.50 Units / 16% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 away games (+8.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.70 Units / 70% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.45 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+11.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+9.15 Units / 58% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 19 games (+6.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 64% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+6.00 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bones Hyland (Nuggets): Hyland did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against New Orleans.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against New Orleans.
- Jack White (Nuggets): White did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan 24) game against New Orleans.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis suffered an MCL sprain in his right knee and will miss some time, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Denver.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
Nuggets vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+8.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||+260|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-8.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||-350|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.