- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nuggets vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, May 7
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 37 games (+13.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 27 games (+11.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.55 Units / 54% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 51 of his last 81 games (+9.55 Units / 7% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 16 away games (+9.40 Units / 58% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, May 7
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 21 of his last 28 games at home (+12.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 29 games (+7.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 56% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.75 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated in a week according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Nuggets vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+1.5 -115||O 226.5 -115||-105|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 -105||U 226.5 -115||-115|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.