- Ohio online sports betting officially went live on January 1, 2023.
- New customers can enjoy a first-bet offer.
- Get up to $1,500 paid back in bonus bets if you don’t win.
The timing couldn’t be better as NFL odds heat up in the final month of the regular season, including for the playoff-bound Cincinnati Bengals. From parlays to live betting to money line bets, BetMGM is ready to make sports betting in Ohio an electrifying experience.
What Sports Can I Bet on in Ohio?
From Cleveland Browns betting to Cincinnati Reds in-game wagers, BetMGM has Ohio sports betting fans covered, including wagering on:
- In-state pro teams like the Cleveland Guardians and Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Ohio college squads like Ohio State and Cincinnati Bearcats.
- MAC teams like Akron, Kent State, Miami (OH), Ohio U., and Toledo.
- All pro and college teams across the country in sports like football, basketball, and more.
BetMGM’s Ohio New Customer Promo: First-Bet Offer to Get Up to $1,500 Paid Back in Bonus Bets if You Don’t Win
As if the news of Ohio legal sports betting wasn’t enough, BetMGM is excited to launch with a new customer promotion. New users can enjoy a First Bet Offer to get up to $1,500 paid back in bonus bets if they don’t win.
Simply register here today to take advantage of this fantastic promo.
BetMGM and Legal Sports Betting in Ohio
Did you know there are multiple ways to bet online in The Buckeye State?
- Download the best sports betting app Ohio will ever experience via the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
- Ohio horse racing betting is available on Android and the App Store.
- At BetMGM’s two new retail sportsbooks in the Cleveland and Cincinnati metro areas at MGM Northfield Park and Great American Ball Park.
Welcome to The King of Sportsbooks, Ohio.
Ohio Sports Betting
BetMGM is the premier sportsbook for all online sports betting throughout the year.
From NFL odds, NBA betting, and NHL odds to live sports betting and parlays, BetMGM has wagering options for everyone.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Ohio?
Yes, sports betting is legal in Ohio.
How To Bet Online in Ohio
Visit the online sportsbook and sign up for an account!
You can place any number of wagers, including straight bets, over/unders, parlays, in-game live betting, and more on teams such as the Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Guardians, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Ohio State Buckeyes, as well as additional professional and college programs around the country.