[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Green Bay Packers (5-2) are just 2.5-point favorites against the San Francisco 49ers (4-4) on Thursday, November 5, 2020. The over/under is set at 51.0. Make a pick on Packers vs 49ers and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
- Green Bay has a 5-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers are 3-2 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- The majority of Green Bay’s games with a betting line — four out of seven opportunities — have finished over the point total (57.1%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.7 more than the 21.6 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.3 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.6 points.
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities this season (50%).
- San Francisco is 4-4 against the spread.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Packers defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26 the 49ers have scored.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 26 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
- San Francisco is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this year is 7.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for 49ers games this year is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 51.0 for this outing.
- The Packers and their opponents have scored at least 51.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of seven opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- San Francisco has played in two games this season (out of eight total matchups — 25% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (57.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 51.0 points.
- The Packers and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 51.0 set in this matchup.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 1,948 passing yards (278.3 ypg) on 164-of-249 with 20 touchdowns against two interceptions in seven games this season.
- Aaron Jones’ team-high 389 rushing yards (77.8 per game) have come on 75 carries, with five touchdowns in five games this year. He’s also tacked on 18 catches for 161 yards (32.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Jamaal Williams has racked up 294 yards (42.0 per game) on 68 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 23 passes for 183 yards (26.1 per game).
- Davante Adams’ team-leading 502 receiving yards (100.4 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions (and 58 targets) with seven touchdownsthrough five games.
- Robert Tonyan has put up a 309-yard season so far (44.1 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes on 27 targets in seven games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s 35 targets have resulted in 16 grabs for 261 yards (37.3 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Za’Darius Smith has racked up 6.0 sacks to pace the team through seven games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Krys Barnes, Green Bay’s tackle leader, has 45 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack in seven games this year.
- Chandon Sullivan has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 14 tackles and three passes defended to his name over seven games.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
49ers Key Players
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads San Francisco with 1,096 passing yards (182.7 ypg) on 94-of-140 with seven touchdowns against five interceptions over six games this season.
- Jerick McKinnon’s team-high 209 rushing yards (26.1 per game) have come on 47 carries, with four touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 21 catches for 157 yards (19.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In six games this season, JaMycal Hasty has rushed for 132 yards (22.0 per game) on 32 carries with one touchdown.
- George Kittle’s 474 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 49 times and has collected 37 receptions and two touchdowns through six games (averaging 79.0 yards per game).
- Brandon Aiyuk has put together a 371-yard season so far (53.0 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 28 passes on 43 targets in seven games.
- Kendrick Bourne’s 40 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 352 yards (44.0 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Kerry Hyder paces, who paces the team in sacks and tackles, has recorded 4.5 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 24 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Fred Warner is the team’s leading tackler through eight games this year. He’s racked up 63 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Jamar Taylor leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 10 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended over four games.
49ers: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive