The Chicago Bears (5-5) are 7.5-point underdogs in a home NFC North matchup against the Green Bay Packers (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 Lambeau Field. The contest has a point total of 45.5. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Packers vs Bears and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- The majority of Green Bay’s games with a betting line — six out of 10 opportunities — have surpassed the point total (60%).
- Green Bay’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
- Green Bay has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers are just 0-1 ATS when projected as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Packers, on average, score 9.9 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Bears allow (20.9).
- In games where Green Bay score at least 30.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20.9 points or fewer this year, the Bears have pieced together a 3-2 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bears
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — seven out of 10 — have finished under the point total (70%).
- Chicago has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
- The Bears have averaged 6.7 fewer points per game this season (19.1) than the Packers have allowed (25.8).
- Chicago is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.1 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- In 90% of their opportunities this season (nine of 10 chances), the Packers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 45.5 points.
- The Bears have played in three games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The Packers and the Bears combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the total of 45.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 46.7 points per game, 1.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Packers games this season is 11.1 more points than the total of 45.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 5.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 2,889 passing yards (288.9 ypg) on 240-of-352 with 29 touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of 10 games this season.
- Aaron Jones’ team-high 534 rushing yards (66.8 per game) have come on 113 carries, with six touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 32 catches for 261 yards (32.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 10 games this season, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 336 yards (33.6 per game) on 81 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 27 passes for 212 yards (21.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams’ team-high 847 receiving yards (105.9 yards per game) have come on 68 catches (and 90 targets) with 10 touchdowns through eight games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put up a 518-yard season so far (51.8 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes on 51 targets over 10 games.
- Robert Tonyan’s 32 receptions have turned into 391 yards (39.1 ypg) and six touchdowns through 10 games played. He’s been targeted 37 times.
- Za’Darius Smith has racked up 8.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, while also recording 10.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Christian Kirksey, Green Bay’s top-tackler, has 45 tackles and one interception in five games this year.
- Jaire Alexander has a team-leading one interception to go along with 31 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended over nine games.
Corey Linsley: Questionable (Back),
Marquez Valdes-Scantling: Questionable (Achilles),
Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee),
Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Wrist),
Kevin King: Questionable (Achilles),
Josh Jackson: Questionable (Concussion)
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles has 1,852 passing yards (231.5 ypg) to lead Chicago, completing 65% of his passes and collecting touchdown 10 passes and eight interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- David Montgomery’s team-high 472 rushing yards (52.4 per game) have come on 131 carries, with one touchdown in nine games this year. He’s also tacked on 30 catches for 212 yards (23.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 10 games this season, Cordarrelle Patterson has collected 118 yards (11.8 per game) on 41 carries.
- Allen Robinson II’s 755 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 95 times and has registered 63 receptions and three touchdowns through 10 games (averaging 75.5 yards per game).
- Darnell Mooney has put together a 351-yard season so far (35.1 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 33 passes on 56 targets over 10 games.
- Anthony Miller’s 34 catches (on 57 targets) have netted him 349 yards (34.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Khalil Mack leads the team with 6.5 sacks through 10 games, and also has 8.0 TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith, Chicago’s top-tackler, has 97 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and two sacks in 10 games this year.
- Tashaun Gipson leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 46 tackles and four passes defended over 10 games.
Charles Leno Jr.: Questionable (Toe),
Buster Skrine: Questionable (Ankle),
Akiem Hicks: Questionable (Hamstring),
Rashaad Coward: Questionable (Ankle),
Sherrick McManis: Questionable (Hand),
Nick Foles: Doubtful (Hip)