The Green Bay Packers (13-3) host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) in the NFC Championship round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as 3.5-point favorites on January 24, 2021 at 3:05 PM ET on FOX. An over/under of 52.0 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Packers vs Buccaneers and other week 3 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Game Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- This season, Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total in nine out of 16 opportunities.
- Green Bay has a 5-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
- Green Bay has a 10-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers have covered more games than they didn’t when playing as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 8-4 ATS in those situations.
- The Packers have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.6 more than the 22.2 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 8-0 and 8-0 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows 22.2 points or fewer this year, the Buccaneers have put together a 6-1 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Buccaneers
- 9 of Tampa Bay’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its opportunities).
- Tampa Bay has put together a 9-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 7-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Tampa Bay is an even 4-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 6-2 overall on the road.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 7.7 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Packers allow (23.1).
- In games where Tampa Bay scores at least 30.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 23.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Packers games this year is 2.9 more points than the over/under of 52.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (eight of 16 chances), the Packers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 52.0 points.
- Tampa Bay has played in seven games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 43.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 52.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.6 more points per game (62.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 52.0 points.
- The Packers and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 less points per game than the point total of 52.0 set in this matchup.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 4,299 passing yards (268.7 ypg) on 372-of-526 with 48 touchdowns against five interceptions over the course of 16 games this season.
- Aaron Jones’ team-high 1,104 rushing yards (78.9 per game) have come on 201 carries, with nine touchdowns in 14 games this year. He’s also tacked on 47 catches for 355 yards (25.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 15 games this season, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 505 yards (33.7 per game) on 119 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 31 passes for 236 yards (15.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams’ team-high 1,374 receiving yards (98.1 yards per game) have come on 115 receptions (and 149 targets) with 18 touchdowns through 14 games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put together a 690-yard season so far (43.1 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes on 63 targets in 16 games.
- Robert Tonyan’s 52 grabs have turned into 586 yards (36.6 ypg) and 11 touchdowns through 16 games played. He’s been targeted 59 times.
- Za’Darius Smith has collected 12.5 sacks to lead the team through 16 games, while also picking up 12.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
- Adrian Amos is the team’s tackle leader through 16 games this year. He’s totaled 83 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended to his name over 15 games.
Kevin King: Questionable (Back),
Kingsley Keke: Out (Concussion)
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady has 4,633 passing yards (289.6 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 65.7% of his passes and tossing touchdown 40 passes and 12 interceptions over 16 games this season.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 978 rushing yards (61.1 per game) have come on 192 carries, with seven touchdowns in 16 games this year.
- In 13 games this season, Leonard Fournette has collected 367 yards (28.2 per game) on 97 attempts with six touchdowns, while also catching 36 passes for 233 yards (17.9 per game).
- Mike Evans’ team-high 1,006 receiving yards (62.9 yards per game) have come on 70 catches (and 109 targets) with 13 touchdowns through 16 games.
- Chris Godwin has put up an 840-yard season so far (70.0 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 65 passes on 84 targets in 12 games.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 77 targets have resulted in 45 receptions for 623 yards (38.9 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has collected 9.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and two interceptions over the course of 16 games.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay’s top-tackler, has 140 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks in 16 games this year.
- Carlton Davis leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 68 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 18 passes defended over 14 games.
Antoine Winfield Jr.: Questionable (Ankle),
Antonio Brown: Out (Knee)