The Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) are touchdown underdogs as they try to halt their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Green Bay Packers (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The point total is set at 47.5 for the outing. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Packers vs Eagles and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
- Green Bay has a 7-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers have an ATS record of 1-1 when projected as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Green Bay’s games with a betting line — seven out of 11 opportunities — have gone over the point total (63.6%).
- The Packers, on average, score 6.5 more points per game this season (31.7) than the Eagles allow (25.2).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
Betting on the Eagles
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have not gone over the point total (63.6%).
- Philadelphia has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 21.5, is 4.2 fewer than the 25.7 the Packers have given up in each contest.
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 21.5 points this season, they are 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.7 points.
- Philadelphia’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Packers games this year is 10.0 more points than the total of 47.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- In 81.8% of their games this season (nine of 11 chances), the Packers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 47.5 points.
- The Eagles have played in three games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 27.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (53.2) than this game’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 50.9 points per game, 3.4 more than the over/under in this matchup.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 3,100 passing yards (281.8 ypg) on 261-of-381 with 33 touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of 11 games this season.
- Aaron Jones has carried the ball 130 times for a team-high 624 yards (69.3 per game), with six touchdowns in nine games this year. He’s also tacked on 33 catches for 261 yards (29.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 11 games this season, Jamaal Williams has piled up 409 yards (37.2 per game) on 98 attempts with two touchdowns, while also catching 27 passes for 212 yards (19.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams’ team-leading 908 receiving yards (100.9 yards per game) have come on 74 catches (and 99 targets) with 11 touchdowns through nine games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put together a 518-yard season so far (47.1 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes on 51 targets in 11 games.
- Robert Tonyan’s 37 grabs have turned into 458 yards (41.6 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 11 games played. He’s been targeted 42 times.
- Za’Darius Smith has 9.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Adrian Amos, Green Bay’s tackle leader, has 51 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Ribs),
Krys Barnes: Questionable (Calf),
Corey Linsley: Out (Knee),
Za’Darius Smith: Questionable (Ankle)
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz has 2,541 passing yards (231.0 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 58.1% of his passes and recording touchdown 16 passes and 15 interceptions over 11 games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 258 rushing yards (23.5 ypg) on 49 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Miles Sanders, has carried the ball 108 times for 600 yards (75.0 per game), with three touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also caught 19 passes for 123 yards (15.4 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Boston Scott has piled up 277 yards (25.2 per game) on 58 attempts with one touchdown, while also catching 21 passes for 180 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 467 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 58 times and has registered 33 receptions and four touchdowns through eight games (averaging 58.4 yards per game).
- Richard Rodgers has put up a 345-yard season so far (31.4 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes on 31 targets in 11 games.
- Dallas Goedert’s 30 grabs (on 41 targets) have netted him 338 yards (48.3 ypg) and three touchdowns through seven games played.
- Brandon Graham leads, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has collected 7.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 36 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- Alex Singleton is the team’s top-tackler through 11 games this year. He’s picked up 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Jalen Mills leads the team with one interception, while also recording 57 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended over 11 games.
Quez Watkins: Out (Illness),
Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring),
Darius Slay: Questionable (Calf)