Oddsmakers expect the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) to see their seven-game losing streak continue, as they are two-touchdown underdogs in a matchup against the Green Bay Packers (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 47.5. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Packers vs Jaguars and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Green Bay has a 6-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total in five out of eight opportunities.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 30.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 31.6 the Packers have scored.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 30.9 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have pieced together a 1-2 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Five Jacksonville’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Jacksonville’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
- The Jaguars have averaged 3.1 fewer points per game this season (22.4) than the Packers have allowed (25.5).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 22.4 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this season is 9.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this year is 5.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to record more than 47.5 points in 87.5% of their outings this season (seven of eight opportunities).
- The Jaguars have played in five games this season (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (54) than this game’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 56.4 points per game, 8.9 more than the over/under for this game.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 2,253 passing yards (281.6 ypg) on 189-of-280 with 24 touchdowns against two interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- Aaron Jones’ team-high 447 rushing yards (74.5 per game) have come on 90 carries, with five touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also added 23 catches for 182 yards (30.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In eight games this season, Jamaal Williams has racked up 294 yards (36.8 per game) on 68 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 23 passes for 183 yards (22.9 per game).
- Davante Adams’ 675 receiving yards (112.5 yards per game) leads the team through six games. He has 53 receptions on 70 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Robert Tonyan has put together a 314-yard season so far (39.3 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes on 28 targets over eight games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s 39 targets have resulted in 18 grabs for 314 yards (39.3 ypg) and three touchdowns through eight games played.
- Za’Darius Smith has racked up 7.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Adrian Amos is the team’s tackle leader through eight games this year. He’s picked up 35 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Raven Greene has a team-high one interception to go along with 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended over six games.
Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee),
Kevin King: Questionable (Quadricep),
Rick Wagner: Questionable (Knee),
Jaire Alexander: Doubtful (Concussion),
Darrius Shepherd: Questionable (Shoulder),
Will Redmond: Questionable (Shoulder),
Vernon Scott: Questionable (Shoulder),
Robert Tonyan: Questionable (Ankle),
John Lovett: Out (Knee)
Jaguars Key Players
- Gardner Minshew has 1,855 passing yards (265.0 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 65.9% of his passes and tossing touchdown 13 passes and five interceptions over the course of seven games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 122 rushing yards (17.4 ypg) on 25 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- James Robinson’s team-high 580 rushing yards (72.5 per game) have come on 132 carries, with five touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 27 catches for 225 yards (28.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Minshew has rushed for 122 yards (17.4 per game) on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark’s 437 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 53 times and has registered 33 catches and four touchdowns through seven games (averaging 62.4 yards per game).
- Keelan Cole has put up a 380-yard season so far (47.5 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 41 targets over eight games.
- Laviska Shenault Jr.’s 30 grabs (on 39 targets) have netted him 323 yards (40.4 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Josh Allen paces, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has amassed 2.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 10 tackles over the course of six games.
- Joe Schobert, Jacksonville’s top-tackler, has 62 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in eight games this year.
Doug Costin: Out (Concussion),
Laviska Shenault: Out (Hamstring),
Brandon Linder: Questionable (Back),
Dakota Allen: Out (Ankle),
Devine Ozigbo: Out (Hamstring),
Josh Jones: Questionable (Chest),
Gardner Minshew II: Out (Right Thumb)