The Green Bay Packers (9-3) are 7.5-point favorites when they visit the Detroit Lions (5-7) in an NFC North matchup on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Ford Field. The contest has an over/under of 54.5. Make a pick with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Packers vs Lions and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- This season, Green Bay's games have gone over the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities.
- Green Bay has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Green Bay has an 8-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 7.5-point or more favorites, finishing 2-1 ATS in those situations.
- The Lions defense has allowed 29.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 31.6 the Packers have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Lions have put together a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Lions
- Detroit has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit's games have hit the over in eight out of 12 opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Packers defense has allowed 24.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.8 the Lions have scored.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 23.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 24.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is just 1-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-4 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Packers and their opponents have combined for 54.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in six of 12 outings (50%) this season.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score at least 54.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game (55.4) than this game's total of 54.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 54.7 points per game, 0.2 more than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this season is 2.0 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this year is 0.8 points less than this game's over/under.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 3,395 passing yards (282.9 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 68.9% of his passes and throwing touchdown 36 passes and four interceptions in 12 games this season.
- Aaron Jones' team-high 754 rushing yards (75.4 per game) have come on 145 carries, with seven touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's also tacked on 36 catches for 279 yards (27.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 12 games this season, Jamaal Williams has collected 435 yards (36.3 per game) on 103 carries with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 29 passes for 222 yards (18.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams' 1,029 receiving yards (102.9 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 84 receptions on 111 targets with 13 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has collected 518 yards (43.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes on 53 targets over 12 games this year.
- Robert Tonyan's 47 targets have resulted in 41 grabs for 497 yards (41.4 ypg) and eight touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Za'Darius Smith has collected 10.5 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, while also picking up 11.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Christian Kirksey, Green Bay's top-tackler, has 57 tackles and one interception in seven games this year.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Packers: Malik Taylor: Questionable (Hamstring), Jace Sternberger: Out (Concussion), Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee), Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), Darnell Savage Jr.: Questionable (Groin)
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford leads Detroit with 3,278 passing yards (273.2 ypg) on 271-of-428 with 21 touchdowns against nine interceptions in 12 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Adrian Peterson, has carried the ball 135 times for 501 yards (41.8 per game), with six touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- In nine games this season, D'Andre Swift has racked up 331 yards (36.8 per game) on 70 attempts with four touchdowns, while also catching 31 passes for 275 yards (30.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marvin Jones Jr.'s 619 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 81 times and has totaled 51 receptions and six touchdowns through 12 games (averaging 51.6 yards per game).
- T.J. Hockenson has put together a 614-yard season so far (51.2 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 52 passes on 77 targets over 12 games.
- Danny Amendola's 31 grabs (on 49 targets) have netted him 473 yards (47.3 ypg) through 10 games played.
- Romeo Okwara leads the team with 7.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 8.0 TFL and 36 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Jamie Collins Sr. is the team's tackle leader through 12 games this year. He's racked up 92 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Duron Harmon leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 44 tackles and four passes defended over 12 games.
Lions: C.J. Moore: Questionable (Ankle), John Penisini: Questionable (Shoulder), Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), Matthew Stafford: Questionable (Right Thumb), Tyrell Crosby: Out (Ankle), Da'Shawn Hand: Questionable (Groin), Austin Bryant: Questionable (Thigh), Jeff Okudah: Out (Groin), D'Andre Swift: Questionable (Illness)