The Green Bay Packers (10-3) are 8.0-point favorites as they try to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (4-9) on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 52.5. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Packers vs Panthers and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay has an 8-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 8.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Green Bay's games with a betting line -- seven out of 13 opportunities -- have gone over the point total (53.8%).
- The Packers, on average, score six more points per game this season (31.5) than the Panthers allow (25.5).
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 25.5 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
- Green Bay is 4-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-1 overall at home.
Betting on the Panthers
- Seven Carolina's 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its outings).
- Carolina has a 7-6 record against the spread.
- Carolina's record against the spread in away games this year is 5-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-4.
- The Packers defense has allowed 24.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.6 the Panthers have scored.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23.6 points this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.8 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Packers games this year is 3.9 more points than the total of 52.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this season is 3.3 less points than the point total of 52.5 for this outing.
- In 53.8% of their opportunities this year (seven of 13 chances), the Packers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's point total of 52.5 points.
- Carolina has played in five games this season (out of 13 total matchups -- 38.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 52.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (55.1) than this matchup's total of 52.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (50.3) than this matchup's total of 52.5 points.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 3,685 passing yards (283.5 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 69.6% of his passes and recording touchdown 39 passes and four interceptions over 13 games this season.
- Aaron Jones has carried the ball 160 times for a team-high 823 yards (74.8 per game), with seven touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also tacked on 38 catches for 285 yards (25.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games this season, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 473 yards (36.4 per game) on 113 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 29 passes for 222 yards (17.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams' team-high 1,144 receiving yards (104.0 yards per game) have come on 91 catches (and 121 targets) with 14 touchdowns through 11 games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put up a 603-yard season so far (46.4 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 31 passes on 59 targets over 13 games.
- Robert Tonyan's 46 grabs have yielded 533 yards (41.0 ypg) and nine touchdowns through 13 games played. He's been targeted 52 times.
- Za'Darius Smith has 10.5 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 11.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Adrian Amos, Green Bay's leading tackler, has 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 13 games this year.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Packers:Malik Taylor: Questionable (Hamstring),Jace Sternberger: Out (Concussion),Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee)
Panthers Key Players
- Teddy Bridgewater leads Carolina with 3,103 passing yards (258.6 ypg) on 287-of-407 with 14 touchdowns against eight interceptions over 12 games this season. He also adds 239 rushing yards (19.9 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Mike Davis, has carried the ball 137 times for 555 yards (42.7 per game), with five touchdowns in 13 games this year. He's also caught 57 passes for 371 yards (28.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 12 games this season, Bridgewater has racked up 239 yards (19.9 per game) on 40 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson's 997 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 116 times and has registered 83 catches and two touchdowns through 13 games (averaging 76.7 yards per game).
- D.J. Moore has caught 50 passes (on 89 targets) for 924 yards (71.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns over 13 games this year.
- Curtis Samuel's 72 targets have resulted in 61 catches for 585 yards (48.8 ypg) and three touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Brian Burns paces, the team's sack and tackle leader, has racked up 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 53 tackles over the course of 13 games.
- Jeremy Chinn is the team's tackle leader through 12 games this year. He's amassed 94 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
Panthers:Dennis Daley: Doubtful (Concussion),Tre Boston: Questionable (Hamstring),Russell Okung: Questionable (Calf),Christian McCaffrey: Doubtful (Thigh),Efe Obada: Questionable (Knee),Curtis Samuel: Questionable (Hamstring),Austin Larkin: Questionable (Shoulder)