The Green Bay Packers (13-3) are 6.5-point favorites as they head into a showdown with the Los Angeles Rams (10-6) in the NFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs on January 16, 2021 at 4:35 PM ET on FOX. An over/under of 45.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Packers vs Rams and other week 2 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Game Time: 4:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay is 5-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 7-1 overall at home.
- Green Bay has a 10-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay's games with a betting line -- nine out of 16 opportunities -- have finished over the point total (56.2%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 13.3 more than the 18.5 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.5 points.
Betting on the Rams
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- 12 out of 16 -- have not gone over the point total (75%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 9-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles has an even 4-4 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-4 overall in away games.
- The Rams average points scored this season (23.2) and the Packers points allowed (23.1) are within 0.1 points of each other.
- Los Angeles is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread when they score at least 23.2 points this season.
- Green Bay is 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.1 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this season is 9.4 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Rams this season is 3.7 points lower than this game's over/under.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 45.5 points in 87.5% of their outings this season (14 of 16 opportunities).
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points in 25% of their games this season (four of 16 opportunities).
- The Packers and the Rams combine to average 9.5 more points per game than the over/under of 45.5 set for this matchup.
- The Packers and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 45.5 set for this matchup.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 4,299 passing yards (268.7 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 70.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 48 passes and five interceptions in 16 games this season.
- Aaron Jones' team-high 1,104 rushing yards (78.9 per game) have come on 201 carries, with nine touchdowns in 14 games this year. He's also tacked on 47 catches for 355 yards (25.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 15 games this season, Jamaal Williams has collected 505 yards (33.7 per game) on 119 attempts with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 31 passes for 236 yards (15.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams' 1,374 receiving yards (98.1 yards per game) leads the team through 14 games. He has 115 receptions on 149 targets with 18 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put together a 690-yard season so far (43.1 yards per game) with six touchdowns, reeling in 33 passes on 63 targets over 16 games.
- Robert Tonyan's 59 targets have resulted in 52 catches for 586 yards (36.6 ypg) and 11 touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Za'Darius Smith has 12.5 sacks to lead the team through 16 games, and also has 12.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
- Adrian Amos, Green Bay's tackle leader, has 83 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 16 games this year.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended to his name over 15 games.
Packers: Kingsley Keke: Doubtful (Concussion)
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 3,951 passing yards (263.4 ypg) on 370-of-552 with 20 touchdowns against 13 interceptions over the course of 15 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Cam Akers, has carried the ball 145 times for 625 yards (48.1 per game), with two touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 16 games this season, Malcolm Brown has piled up 418 yards (26.1 per game) on 101 carries with five touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp's team-high 974 receiving yards (60.9 yards per game) have come on 92 receptions (and 125 targets) with three touchdowns through 16 games.
- Robert Woods has grabbed 90 passes (on 130 targets) for 935 yards (58.4 yards per game) and six touchdowns over 16 games this year.
- Josh Reynolds' 81 targets have resulted in 52 catches for 618 yards (38.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Aaron Donald paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 13.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 45 tackles over the course of 16 games.
- John Johnson, Los Angeles' tackle leader, has 102 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in 16 games this year.
- Darious Williams has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 43 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended to his name over 16 games.
Rams: David Edwards: Questionable (Ankle), Terrell Lewis: Out (Ankle), Cooper Kupp: Questionable (Knee), John Wolford: Out (Neck)