The New Orleans Saints (0-0) will look to upset the Green Bay Packers (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The Packers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4 points. The over/under for the outing is 50 points. Click here to bet on Green Bay vs New Orleans and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Caesars Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay covered 10 times in 16 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Packers had an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites last season.
- Green Bay and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times last season.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Packers have an implied win probability of 66.7%.
- The Packers put together an 11-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 84.6% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter, Green Bay went 10-1 (90.9%).
Betting on the Saints
- New Orleans compiled a 9-7-0 ATS record last season.
- New Orleans' games went over the point total 10 out of 16 times last year.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 36.4% chance of a victory for the Saints.
- The Saints split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- New Orleans was not a bigger underdog last season than the +175 moneyline set for this game.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Green Bay and its opponents scored more than 50 points in 13 of 18 games last season.
- New Orleans played nine games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 50 points.
- These two teams racked up a combined 61.9 points per game last season, 11.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allowed a combined 44.2 points per game last year, 5.8 fewer points than the total for this contest.
- Packers outings last season had an average point total of 50.8, 0.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- Saints outings last year had a 47.8-point average over/under, 2.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers racked up 4,299 passing yards (268.7 yards per game) with a 70.7% completion percentage last year (372-of-526), while throwing 48 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Aaron Jones ran for 1,104 yards on 201 carries (69 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 47 passes for 355 yards and two touchdowns.
- Last season A.J. Dillon rushed for 242 yards on 46 carries (15.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Davante Adams was targeted 148 times and notched 115 catches for 1,374 yards (85.9 ypg) with 18 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling also added 690 yards on 33 catches and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times and averaged 43.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Robert Tonyan caught 52 passes on 59 targets for 586 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 36.6 receiving yards per game.
- Za'Darius Smith put together an impressive body of work a year ago, notching 12.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL and 69 tackles.
- De'Vondre Campbell's 2020 campaign saw him total 129 tackles, seven TFL, and two sacks.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes while adding 94 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended a season ago.
Packers Injuries:Montravius Adams: Doubtful (Toe),Billy Turner: Doubtful (Knee),Randy Ramsey: Out (Groin),Raven Greene: Questionable (Quadricep)
Saints Key Players
- Taysom Hill racked up 928 passing yards (58 yards per game) with a 72.7% completion percentage last year (88-of-121), while throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions. He also added 457 rushing yards on 87 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 28.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Alvin Kamara picked up 932 rushing yards (58.3 yards per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He tacked on 83 catches for 756 yards (47.3 receiving yards per game) with five receiving touchdowns.
- Tre'Quan Smith's stat line last year showed 34 catches for 448 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 32 receiving yards per game and was targeted 50 times.
- Marquez Callaway totaled 213 yards on 21 catches in 2020, averaging 16.4 yards per game (on 27 targets).
- Cameron Jordan put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 7.5 sacks, 13 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Demario Davis racked up 165 tackles, 11 TFL, and four sacks.
- Marcus Williams picked off three passes and tacked on 79 tackles, 0.5 TFL, and seven passes defended last season.
Saints Injuries:Marcus Davenport: Out (Elbow),Cesar Ruiz: Out (Ankle),P.J. Williams: Questionable (Hamstring)
This article powered by Data Skrive.