The No. 1 team in the NFC North, the Green Bay Packers (11-3), are 3.0-point favorites against the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (10-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 53.5. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Packers vs Titans and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay has a 4-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 6-1 overall in home games.
- Green Bay has an 8-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers are 6-4 ATS when favored by 3.0 points or more.
- This season, Green Bay's games have gone over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities (50%).
- The Packers, on average, score 5.2 more points per game this season (31) than the Titans allow (25.8).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 7-1 and 6-2 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.8 points.
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Titans have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in 11 out of 14 outings this season (78.6%).
- The Titans have averaged 6.9 more points this season (31.1) than the Packers have allowed (24.2).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 31.1 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 8-0 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.2 points.
- Tennessee has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's over/under (53.5 points) in 50% of their outings this season (seven of 14 opportunities).
- The Titans have played in eight games this year (out of 14 total matchups -- 57.1% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 53.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game (62.1) than this game's over/under of 53.5 points.
- The Packers and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 53.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Packers games this season is 1.7 more points than the total of 53.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Titans this season is 3.4 points higher than this game's over/under.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers leads Green Bay with 3,828 passing yards (273.4 ypg) on 332-of-477 with 40 touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of 14 games this season.
- Aaron Jones has carried the ball 180 times for a team-high 968 yards (80.7 per game), with eight touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also tacked on 41 catches for 298 yards (24.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 14 games this season, Jamaal Williams has collected 479 yards (34.2 per game) on 114 carries with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 31 passes for 236 yards (16.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davante Adams' 1,186 receiving yards (98.8 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 98 receptions on 131 targets with 14 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has totaled 603 yards (43.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes on 60 targets over 14 games this year.
- Robert Tonyan's 55 targets have resulted in 49 grabs for 551 yards (39.4 ypg) and 10 touchdowns through 14 games played.
- Za'Darius Smith has collected 11.5 sacks to pace the team through 14 games, while also recording 12.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Christian Kirksey is the team's tackle leader through nine games this year. He's totaled 70 tackles and one interception.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 60 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended to his name over 13 games.
Packers: Jamaal Williams: Doubtful (Quadricep), Simon Stepaniak: Doubtful (Knee), Will Redmond: Out (Concussion), Jace Sternberger: Out (Concussion)
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill has 3,480 passing yards (248.6 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 66.5% of his passes and collecting touchdown 31 passes and five interceptions over 14 games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 173 rushing yards (12.4 ypg) on 33 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Derrick Henry's team-high 1,679 rushing yards (119.9 per game) have come on 321 carries, with 15 touchdowns in 14 games this year.
- In 14 games this season, Jeremy McNichols has collected 204 yards (14.6 per game) on 47 attempts with one touchdown.
- Corey Davis' 945 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 79 times and has collected 60 catches and five touchdowns through 14 games (averaging 67.5 yards per game).
- A.J. Brown has grabbed 56 passes (on 87 targets) for 879 yards (73.3 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns over 12 games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 56 targets have resulted in 37 grabs for 410 yards (31.5 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Harold Landry has 4.0 sacks to pace the team through 14 games, and also has 8.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard is the team's top-tackler through 14 games this year. He's totaled 97 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Amani Hooker has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 40 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over 14 games.
Titans: Derick Roberson: Out (Hamstring)