[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
NFC North opponents square off when the Green Bay Packers (5-1) host the Minnesota Vikings (1-5) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 50.5 is set in the game. Bet on Packers vs Vikings and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Packers
- Green Bay has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
- Green Bay has a 5-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Packers are 1-0 ATS when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- This year, Green Bay's games have gone below the point total in three out of six opportunities (50%).
- The Packers average points scored this season (32.8) and the Vikings points allowed (32) are within 0.8 points of each other.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 32.8 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32 points.
Betting on the Vikings
- Minnesota is 3-3 against the spread.
- Minnesota's games have hit the over in four out of six opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Packers defense has allowed 26.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 25.8 the Vikings have scored.
- Minnesota is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.8 points this season.
- Green Bay is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.5 points.
- Minnesota's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 1-2.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this year (four of six chances), the Packers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup's point total of 50.5 points.
- The Vikings and their opponents have added up to score at least 50.5 points in 83.3% of their matchups this season (five of six chances).
- The Packers and the Vikings combine to average 8.1 more points per game than the total of 50.5 set for this matchup.
- The Packers and the Vikings have seen their opponents average a combined 8.0 more points per game than the point total of 50.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Packers games this season is 8.8 more points than the total of 50.5 in this matchup.
- Vikings games this season have averaged an over/under of 57.8 points, 7.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 1,657 passing yards (276.2 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 65.9% of his passes and recording touchdown 17 passes and two interceptions over six games this season.
- Aaron Jones' team-high 389 rushing yards (77.8 per game) have come on 75 carries, with five touchdowns in five games this year. He's also tacked on 18 catches for 161 yards (32.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In six games this season, Jamaal Williams has collected 219 yards (36.5 per game) on 52 attempts with one touchdown, while also catching 17 passes for 156 yards (26.0 per game).
- Davante Adams' team-leading 449 receiving yards (112.3 yards per game) have come on 36 receptions (and 46 targets) with four touchdownsthrough four games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put together a 242-yard season so far (40.3 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 15 passes on 34 targets over six games.
- Robert Tonyan's 18 grabs have yielded 230 yards (38.3 ypg) and five touchdowns through six games played. He's been targeted 20 times.
- Za'Darius Smith has collected 6.0 sacks to lead the team through six games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Krys Barnes is the team's leading tackler through six games this year. He's collected 41 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Jaire Alexander has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended to his name over six games.
Packers: John Lovett: Questionable (Knee), Tyler Lancaster: Questionable (Shoulder), Darnell Savage Jr.: Questionable (Quadricep), Aaron Jones: Out (Calf), David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Chest), Raven Greene: Questionable (Oblique), Mason Crosby: Questionable (Left Calf), Kevin King: Out (Quadricep), Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Wrist)
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins has 1,475 passing yards (245.8 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 64.6% of his passes and recording touchdown 11 passes and 10 interceptions over six games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Dalvin Cook, has carried the ball 92 times for 489 yards (97.8 per game), with seven touchdowns in five games this year.
- In six games this season, Alexander Mattison has collected 245 yards (40.8 per game) on 54 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson's 537 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 36 times and has totaled 28 catches and three touchdowns through six games (averaging 89.5 yards per game).
- Adam Thielen has put together a 415-yard season so far (69.2 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes on 49 targets over six games.
- Irv Smith Jr.'s 16 targets have resulted in 10 grabs for 133 yards (22.2 ypg) through six games played.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo leads the team with 2.5 sacks through six games, and also has 2.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks, Minnesota's tackle leader, has 66 tackles and 2.0 TFL in six games this year.
- Eric Wilson leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 31 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended over six games.
Vikings: Holton Hill: Out (Foot), Dan Chisena: Questionable (Hip), Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), Dalvin Cook: Questionable (Groin)
This article powered by Data Skrive