The Carolina Panthers (3-7) are favored by 2.5 points as they attempt to end their five-game losing streak in a matchup with the Detroit Lions (4-5) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Panthers vs Lions and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Panthers
- This year, Carolina has assembled a 5-5 record against the spread.
- Most of Carolina’s games with a betting line — five out of 10 opportunities — have surpassed the point total (50%).
- The Panthers have averaged 6.4 fewer points per game this season (23.3) than the Lions have allowed (29.7).
- In games where Carolina score at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.7 points.
- Carolina has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Betting on the Lions
- Detroit’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Detroit has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Lions are 2-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Detroit has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
- The Panthers defense has allowed 27.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 25.2 the Lions have scored.
- Detroit is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- Carolina is 3-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.2 points.
Panthers Key Players
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 2,553 yards (255.3 ypg) to lead Carolina, completing 71.9% of his passes and tossing touchdown 13 passes and seven interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 196 yards (19.6 ypg) on 35 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Mike Davis’ team-high 385 rushing yards (38.5 per game) have come on 92 carries, with two touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also added 47 catches for 290 yards (29.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson’s team-leading 773 receiving yards (77.3 yards per game) have come on 64 receptions (and 88 targets) with one touchdown through 10 games.
- D.J. Moore has racked up 736 yards (73.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 39 passes on 69 targets in 10 games this year.
- Curtis Samuel’s 41 receptions have yielded 375 yards (41.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played. He’s been targeted 48 times.
- Brian Burns has 3.0 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 4.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Shaq Thompson, Carolina’s leading tackler, has 82 tackles and 4.0 TFL in 10 games this year.
- Donte Jackson has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 18 tackles and six passes defended over 10 games.
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford leads Detroit with 2,403 passing yards (267.0 ypg) on 198-of-311 with 17 touchdowns against seven interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 77 rushing yards (8.6 ypg) on 17 carries.
- Adrian Peterson’s team-high 371 rushing yards (41.2 per game) have come on 97 carries, with two touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Danny Amendola’s team-leading 411 receiving yards (45.7 yards per game) have come on 28 catches (and 44 targets) through nine games.
- Marvin Jones Jr. has grabbed 33 passes (on 51 targets) for 404 yards (44.9 yards per game) and five touchdowns in nine games this year.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 36 receptions (on 53 targets) have netted him 373 yards (41.4 ypg) and five touchdowns through nine games played.
- Romeo Okwara paces, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has racked up 6.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Jamie Collins Sr. is the team’s tackle leader through nine games this year. He’s racked up 68 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Duron Harmon has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 35 tackles and four passes defended to his name over nine games.
Lions: No Injuries Listed