AFC West rivals square off when the Las Vegas Raiders (5-3) host the Denver Broncos (3-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas is favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 51.0 is set in the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Raiders vs Broncos and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 5-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, Las Vegas' games have gone over the point total in seven out of eight opportunities.
- The Broncos defense has allowed 27.1 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.2 the Raiders have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.1 points.
- Las Vegas has just a 1-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-2 overall in home games.
Betting on the Broncos
- Denver's games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Denver has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have averaged 6.8 fewer points per game this season (21.8) than the Raiders have allowed (28.6).
- In games where Denver scores at least 21.8 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.6 points.
- Denver has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Raiders have had set in games this year is 4.9 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 2.1 points less than this game's over/under.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined for 51.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in seven of eight outings (87.5%) this year.
- Denver has played in four games this year (out of eight total matchups -- 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 51.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 49 points per game, 2.0 fewer points than the total of 51.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.7 points per game, 4.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 2,001 passing yards (250.1 ypg) on 180-of-258 with 16 touchdowns against two interceptions in eight games this season. He also adds 108 rushing yards (13.5 ypg) on 23 carries.
- Josh Jacobs has carried the ball 161 times for a team-high 587 yards (73.4 per game), with six touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also tacked on 19 catches for 125 yards (15.6 per game).
- In eight games this season, Devontae Booker has rushed for 223 yards (27.9 per game) on 33 carries with one touchdown.
- Darren Waller's team-high 393 receiving yards (49.1 yards per game) have come on 50 receptions (and 72 targets) with four touchdowns through eight games.
- Hunter Renfrow has put together a 369-yard season so far (46.1 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes on 36 targets over eight games.
- Nelson Agholor's 25 targets have resulted in 17 catches for 347 yards (43.4 ypg) and five touchdowns through eight games played.
- Maxx Crosby has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Lamarcus Joyner is the team's tackle leader through eight games this year. He's totaled 41 tackles and 5.0 TFL.
- Jeff Heath has a team-leading one interception to go along with 11 tackles and one pass defended over eight games.
Raiders: Maurice Hurst: Out (Ankle), Gabe Jackson: Questionable (Illness), Kolton Miller: Doubtful (Ankle)
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock has 1,240 passing yards (206.7 ypg) to lead Denver, completing 56.5% of his passes and throwing touchdown six passes and six interceptions over the course of six games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Melvin Gordon III, has carried the ball 96 times for 393 yards (56.1 per game), with four touchdowns in seven games this year.
- In five games this season, Phillip Lindsay has rushed for 310 yards (62.0 per game) on 53 carries with one touchdown.
- Jerry Jeudy's 484 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 61 times and has collected 30 receptions and two touchdowns through eight games (averaging 60.5 yards per game).
- Tim Patrick has grabbed 27 passes (on 42 targets) for 383 yards (54.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns in seven games this year.
- Noah Fant's 46 targets have resulted in 32 receptions for 349 yards (49.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- Bradley Chubb has 5.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson is the team's top-tackler through eight games this year. He's picked up 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Justin Simmons has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended to his name over eight games.
Broncos: Demar Dotson: Questionable (Groin), Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder), Jake Rodgers: Questionable (Shoulder), Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Ankle), Joe Jones: Out (Calf), Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Shoulder)