The Los Angeles Chargers (4-9) are 3.5-point underdogs in a home AFC West matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (7-6) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 Allegiant Stadium. An over/under of 51.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Raiders vs Chargers and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 7-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Raiders have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Las Vegas’ games have gone over the point total in 10 out of 13 opportunities.
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.9 the Raiders have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 27.8 points or fewer this year, the Chargers have accumulated a 2-3 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Las Vegas is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
Betting on the Chargers
- Los Angeles has put together a losing 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Seven Los Angeles’ 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its outings).
- The average points per game output for the Chargers this season, 22.8, is 7.3 fewer than the 30.1 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 22.8 points this season.
- When Las Vegas allows opposing offenses to put 30.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-5 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Raiders games this season is 5.5 more points than the total of 51.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Chargers this year is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Raiders and their opponents have put up more than 51.5 points in 76.9% of their outings this season (10 of 13 opportunities).
- The Chargers have played in six games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (49.7) than this matchup’s total of 51.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Chargers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 more points per game than the point total of 51.5 set in this outing.
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 3,342 passing yards (257.1 ypg) on 300-of-440 with 24 touchdowns against seven interceptions over 13 games this season. He also adds 141 rushing yards (10.8 ypg) on 35 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Josh Jacobs has carried the ball 219 times for a team-high 830 yards (69.2 per game), with nine touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s also tacked on 30 catches for 200 yards (16.7 per game).
- In 13 games this season, Devontae Booker has rushed for 384 yards (29.5 per game) on 79 carries with three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller’s 816 receiving yards (62.8 yards per game) leads the team through 13 games. He has 84 catches on 118 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Nelson Agholor has put together a 635-yard season so far (48.8 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 38 passes on 64 targets over 13 games.
- Hunter Renfrow’s 62 targets have resulted in 47 catches for 594 yards (45.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Maxx Crosby has 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 11.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Nick Kwiatkoski, Las Vegas’ tackle leader, has 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- Trayvon Mullen has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended to his name over 13 games.
Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion),
Nevin Lawson: Questionable (Illness),
Clelin Ferrell: Out (Shoulder),
Nicholas Morrow: Out (Concussion),
Johnathan Abram: Out (Concussion)
Chargers Key Players
- Justin Herbert leads Los Angeles with 3,467 passing yards (288.9 ypg) on 331-of-499 with 25 touchdowns against 10 interceptions over 12 games this season. He also adds 185 rushing yards (15.4 ypg) on 41 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Austin Ekeler, has carried the ball 86 times for 407 yards (58.1 per game), with one touchdown in seven games this year. He’s also caught 41 passes for 328 yards (46.9 per game).
- In 12 games this season, Joshua Kelley has piled up 346 yards (28.8 per game) on 109 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen’s 975 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 144 times and has registered 99 catches and eight touchdowns through 13 games (averaging 75.0 yards per game).
- Mike Williams has hauled in 36 passes (on 66 targets) for 572 yards (47.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns over 12 games this year.
- Hunter Henry’s 55 receptions (on 85 targets) have netted him 548 yards (42.2 ypg) and three touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Joey Bosa paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 7.5 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 34 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- Kenneth Murray is the team’s tackle leader through 13 games this year. He’s amassed 88 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Michael Davis leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 48 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended over 13 games.
Emeke Egbule: Out (Illness),
Bryan Bulaga: Out (Concussion),
Denzel Perryman: Doubtful (Back),
Nasir Adderley: Doubtful (Shoulder),
Keenan Allen: Questionable (Hamstring),
Mike Williams: Questionable (Back),
Austin Ekeler: Questionable (Quadricep),
Uchenna Nwosu: Questionable (Back)