The Las Vegas Raiders (6-4) are 3.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020 against the Atlanta Falcons (3-7). The over/under is set at 53.5. Bet with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Raiders vs Falcons and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 7-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Raiders are 2-0 ATS when favored by 3.0 points or more.
- This season, Las Vegas’ games have gone over the point total in eight out of 10 opportunities.
- The Falcons defense has allowed 27.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 28.6 the Raiders have scored.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.5 points.
- Las Vegas has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Falcons
- Atlanta has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Falcons average points scored this season (25.2) and the Raiders points allowed (27.6) are within 2.4 points of each other.
- Atlanta is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- When Las Vegas allows opposing offenses to put 27.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Raiders games this year is 2.7 more points than the total of 53.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under (53.5 points) in 70% of their outings this season (seven of 10 opportunities).
- In five of 10 outings (50%) this year, Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score at least 53.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Falcons combine to average 0.3 more points per game than the total of 53.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 55.1 points per game, 1.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr has 2,430 passing yards (243.0 ypg) to lead Las Vegas, completing 69.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 19 passes and three interceptions over 10 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 124 rushing yards (12.4 ypg) on 30 carries.
- Josh Jacobs’ team-high 754 rushing yards (75.4 per game) have come on 199 carries, with nine touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also added 24 catches for 158 yards (15.8 per game).
- In 10 games this season, Devontae Booker has collected 320 yards (32.0 per game) on 54 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller’s 518 receiving yards (51.8 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 60 receptions on 84 targets with five touchdowns.
- Nelson Agholor has totaled 443 yards (44.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes on 38 targets over 10 games this year.
- Hunter Renfrow’s 40 targets have resulted in 31 grabs for 436 yards (43.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Maxx Crosby has 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Nick Kwiatkoski is the team’s top-tackler through eight games this year. He’s racked up 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Jeff Heath has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 15 tackles and three passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Erik Harris: Questionable (Calf),
Clelin Ferrell: Questionable (Not Injury Related)
Falcons Key Players
- Matt Ryan has 2,978 passing yards (297.8 ypg) to lead Atlanta, completing 65.7% of his passes and collecting touchdown 15 passes and seven interceptions in 10 games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Todd Gurley II, has carried the ball 167 times for 610 yards (61.0 per game), with nine touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Brian Hill has rushed for 261 yards (26.1 per game) on 60 carries with one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley’s team-leading 747 receiving yards (83.0 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions (and 77 targets) with six touchdowns through nine games.
- Julio Jones has put up a 677-yard season so far (84.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 45 passes on 58 targets in eight games.
- Russell Gage’s 64 targets have resulted in 42 receptions for 437 yards (43.7 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played.
- Deion Jones paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 3.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception over the course of 10 games.
- Foyesade Oluokun is the team’s leading tackler through nine games this year. He’s totaled 69 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up seven tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended over 10 games.
Hayden Hurst: Questionable (Ankle),
Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring),
Dante Fowler Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring),
Todd Gurley II: Out (Knee)