The New York Jets (0-11) are 8.0-point underdogs as they aim to end their 11-game losing streak in a matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. An over/under of 48.0 is set for the contest. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Raiders vs Jets and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Las Vegas has a 7-4 record against the spread this year.
- The majority of Las Vegas' games with a betting line -- eight out of 11 opportunities -- have finished over the point total (72.7%).
- The Jets defense has allowed 29.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.5 the Raiders have scored.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 26.5 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.3 points or fewer this year, the Jets have pieced together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Jets
- Most of New York's games this year -- six out of 11 -- have failed to go over the point total (54.5%).
- New York has compiled a losing 3-8 record against the spread this season.
- New York is just 2-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-6 overall at home.
- The Jets have averaged 15.2 fewer points per game this season (13.8) than the Raiders have allowed (29).
- New York is 0-4 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 13.8 points this season.
- Las Vegas is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's over/under (48.0 points) in 90.9% of their games this season (10 of 11 opportunities).
- The Jets have played in three games this season (out of 11 total matchups -- 27.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 48.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 40.3 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than the total of 48.0 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 10.3 more points per game than the point total of 48.0 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Raiders games this year is 7.5 more points than the over/under of 48.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jets this season is 4.9 points less than this game's over/under.
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr has 2,645 passing yards (240.5 ypg) to lead Las Vegas, completing 69.3% of his passes and tossing touchdown 19 passes and four interceptions over 11 games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 124 rushing yards (11.3 ypg) on 30 carries.
- Josh Jacobs' team-high 781 rushing yards (71.0 per game) have come on 206 carries, with nine touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also tacked on 27 catches for 175 yards (15.9 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Devontae Booker has rushed for 326 yards (29.6 per game) on 59 carries with three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller's 541 receiving yards (49.2 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 64 catches on 91 targets with five touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has totaled 509 yards (46.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes on 49 targets over 11 games this year.
- Nelson Agholor's 29 grabs have yielded 497 yards (45.2 ypg) and six touchdowns through 11 games played. He's been targeted 44 times.
- Maxx Crosby has collected 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, while also recording 9.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Nick Kwiatkoski is the team's leading tackler through nine games this year. He's racked up 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Jeff Heath has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 25 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended over 11 games.
Raiders: Josh Jacobs: Out (Ankle), Maliek Collins: Out (Hamstring), Isaiah Johnson: Questionable (Groin), Trayvon Mullen: Questionable (Illness), Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Ankle), Johnathan Abram: Out (Knee)
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold has 1,242 passing yards (177.4 ypg) to lead New York, completing 58.7% of his passes and recording touchdown three passes and eight interceptions over seven games this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 147 rushing yards (21.0 ypg) on 20 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Frank Gore's team-high 521 rushing yards (47.4 per game) have come on 141 carries, with one touchdown in 11 games this year.
- In seven games this season, Darnold has collected 147 yards (21.0 per game) on 20 carries with one touchdown.
- Jamison Crowder's team-leading 456 receiving yards (65.1 yards per game) have come on 35 catches (and 56 targets) with three touchdowns through seven games.
- Breshad Perriman has caught 22 passes (on 36 targets) for 352 yards (50.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns over seven games this year.
- Denzel Mims' 34 targets have resulted in 17 catches for 284 yards (56.8 ypg) through five games played.
- Quinnen Williams leads the team with 5.0 sacks through 10 games, and also has 8.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's racked up 89 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack.
Jets: Pat Elflein: Questionable (Shoulder), Alex Lewis: Out (Not Injury Related), George Fant: Questionable (Knee)