Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (7-3) the edge when they host the San Francisco 49ers (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 in a matchup between NFC West opponents at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by a touchdown. The over/under is set at 46.5. Make a pick with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Rams vs 49ers and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-0 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Rams have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- Los Angeles has played in only three games that have gone above the point total (30% of its opportunities).
- The Rams average points scored this season (24.3) and the 49ers points allowed (23.4) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 23.4 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have pieced together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7.0-point underdogs.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- The 49ers, on average, score 4.6 more points per game this season (23.8) than the Rams allow (19.2).
- San Francisco is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 23.8 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.2 points.
- San Francisco's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Rams and their opponents have combined for 46.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- in three of 10 opportunities (30%) this season.
- San Francisco has played in three games this season (out of 10 total matchups -- 30% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 46.5 points.
- The Rams and the 49ers combine to average 1.6 more points per game than the over/under of 46.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 less points per game (42.6) than this game's over/under of 46.5 points.
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in games this season is 3.0 less points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the 49ers this season is 0.7 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff has 2,822 passing yards (282.2 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 67.7% of his passes and tossing touchdown 16 passes and eight interceptions over the course of 10 games this season.
- Darrell Henderson has carried the ball 110 times for a team-high 493 yards (49.3 per game), with four touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Malcolm Brown has rushed for 366 yards (36.6 per game) on 84 carries with five touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp's team-high 722 receiving yards (72.2 yards per game) have come on 64 receptions (and 92 targets) with two touchdowns through 10 games.
- Robert Woods has recorded 598 yards (59.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 54 passes on 75 targets in 10 games this year.
- Josh Reynolds' 33 grabs have turned into 448 yards (44.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played. He's been targeted 54 times.
- Aaron Donald has 9.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- John Johnson is the team's top-tackler through 10 games this year. He's racked up 64 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Darious Williams has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 24 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Rams:Tyler Higbee: Questionable (Elbow),Terrell Lewis: Doubtful (Knee),Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee)
49ers Key Players
- Nick Mullens leads San Francisco with 1,390 passing yards (231.7 ypg) on 115-of-171 with six touchdowns against six interceptions over the course of six games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Raheem Mostert, has carried the ball 51 times for 303 yards (75.8 per game), with one touchdown in four games this year. He's also caught 11 passes for 150 yards (37.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 10 games this season, Jerick McKinnon has piled up 294 yards (29.4 per game) on 77 attempts with five touchdowns, while also catching 25 passes for 186 yards (18.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kendrick Bourne's 378 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 45 times and has totaled 29 receptions and one touchdown through 10 games (averaging 37.8 yards per game).
- Richie James Jr. has put up a 210-yard season so far (52.5 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 12 passes on 18 targets over four games.
- McKinnon's 36 targets have resulted in 25 receptions for 186 yards (18.6 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played.
- Kerry Hyder has 5.5 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Fred Warner is the team's tackle leader through 10 games this year. He's totaled 81 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Jamar Taylor has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 19 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended to his name over seven games.
49ers:Azeez Al-Shaair: Questionable (Illness),Javon Kinlaw: Questionable (Not Injury Related),Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee),Tom Compton: Out (Concussion),Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Out (Hamstring),K'Waun Williams: Out (Ankle),Dre Greenlaw: Questionable (Illness),Jordan Reed: Questionable (Illness)