The Chicago Bears (0-0) will look to upset the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. The Rams are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 44.5 points. Click here to bet on Los Angeles vs Chicago and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- Los Angeles won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Rams covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over four out of 16 times last season.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Rams a 77.8% chance to win.
- The Rams won 66.7% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (8-4).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter, Los Angeles had a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
Betting on the Bears
- Chicago went 8-8-0 ATS last year.
- The Bears did not cover the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- In Chicago's games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 26.3% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- Last season, the Bears were the underdog 13 times and won six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- Last season, Chicago was at least a +280 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Los Angeles' 18 games last season went over this contest's total of 44.5 points seven times.
- Chicago combined with its opponent to score more than 44.5 points in eight of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 46.6 points per game last season, 2.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to score 41.6 points per game last year, 2.9 fewer points than this contest's total.
- Rams contests last season had an average point total of 47.2, 2.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bears outings last year had a 44.8-point average over/under, 0.3 more points than this game's point total.
Rams Key Players
- Matthew Stafford threw for 4,084 yards last season (255.3 yards per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes (339-of-528), with 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson took 138 attempts for 624 rushing yards a season ago (41.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Sony Michel amassed 449 rushing yards on 79 carries (37.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground, last year.
- Last season, Cooper Kupp was targeted 124 times and had 92 catches for 974 yards (60.9 ypg) with three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods' stat line last year showed 90 grabs for 936 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 58.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 129 times.
- Last year Tyler Higbee caught 44 passes on 60 targets for 521 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald had a strong body of work a year ago, notching 13.5 sacks, 19.5 TFL and 63 tackles.
- Troy Reeder's 2020 campaign saw him total 109 tackles, five TFL, and three sacks.
- Darious Williams intercepted four passes and tacked on 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Rams Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Bears Key Players
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,170 yards while completing 64.9% of his passes (216-of-333), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions last year (135.6 yards per game).
- David Montgomery rushed for 1,070 yards on 247 attempts (66.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 27.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 54 passes for 438 yards and two touchdowns.
- Allen Robinson II hauled in 102 passes for 1,250 yards last season while scoring six touchdowns. He was targeted 151 times, and averaged 78.1 yards per game.
- Darnell Mooney's stat line last year showed 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He put up 39.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 98 times.
- Damiere Byrd racked up 604 yards on 47 catches with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 37.8 yards per game (on 77 targets).
- Khalil Mack boasted an impressive stat line of nine sacks, 15 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith's 2020 campaign saw him total 180 tackles, 18 TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions.
- Tashaun Gipson picked off two passes and tacked on 84 tackles and seven passes defended last season.
Bears Injuries: Germain Ifedi: Questionable (Triceps), Khalil Mack: Questionable (Knee), Javon Wims: Questionable (Achilles), David Montgomery: Questionable (Groin), Robert Quinn: Doubtful (Ankle), Jason Spriggs: Questionable (Knee), Cordarrelle Patterson: Questionable (Knee), Buster Skrine: Questionable (Finger)
This article powered by Data Skrive.