NFC West foes square off when the Los Angeles Rams (7-4) visit the Arizona Cardinals (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 State Farm Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 2.5 points. The game has an over/under of 48.0. Place your wager with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Rams vs Cardinals and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- Los Angeles has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Rams are just 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, less than half of Los Angeles’ games with a betting line — three out of 11 opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals defense has allowed 23.5 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.9 the Rams have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.5 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have pieced together a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
Betting on the Cardinals
- Arizona has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Just seven of Arizona’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its outings).
- The Cardinals have averaged 8.1 more points this season (27.6) than the Rams have allowed (19.5).
- In games where Arizona scores at least 27.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Arizona is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-2 overall at home.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under (48.0 points) in 27.3% of their games this year (three of 11 opportunities).
- The Cardinals have played in seven games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 48.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (51.5) than this game’s total of 48.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.0 less points per game (43) than this matchup’s over/under of 48.0 points.
- The Rams’ average point total in matchups this season is 43.5, 4.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff has 3,020 passing yards (274.5 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 67.2% of his passes and throwing touchdown 16 passes and 10 interceptions in 11 games this season.
- Darrell Henderson’s team-high 512 rushing yards (46.5 per game) have come on 120 carries, with four touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- In 11 games this season, Malcolm Brown has rushed for 370 yards (33.6 per game) on 87 carries with five touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s team-leading 763 receiving yards (69.4 yards per game) have come on 66 receptions (and 97 targets) with two touchdowns through 11 games.
- Robert Woods has racked up 678 yards (61.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 61 passes on 87 targets in 11 games this year.
- Josh Reynolds’ 38 grabs have yielded 488 yards (44.4 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played. He’s been targeted 60 times.
- Aaron Donald has racked up 10.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, while also recording 8.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- John Johnson, Los Angeles’ top-tackler, has 71 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- Darious Williams has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended over 11 games.
Terrell Lewis: Out (Knee),
Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee),
Sebastian Joseph-Day: Questionable (Hip)
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has 2,814 passing yards (255.8 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 68.2% of his passes and recording touchdown 19 passes and nine interceptions over the course of 11 games this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 650 rushing yards (59.1 ypg) on 97 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake’s team-high 719 rushing yards (71.9 per game) have come on 168 carries, with seven touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In 11 games this season, Murray has rushed for 650 yards (59.1 per game) on 97 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins’ 967 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 103 times and has totaled 77 receptions and four touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 87.9 yards per game).
- Christian Kirk has grabbed 34 passes (on 58 targets) for 496 yards (49.6 yards per game) and six touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- Chase Edmonds’ 47 targets have resulted in 40 grabs for 311 yards (28.3 ypg) and three touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Haason Reddick paces the team with 5.0 sacks through 11 games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks is the team’s tackle leader through 11 games this year. He’s totaled 87 tackles and 8.0 TFL.
Rashard Lawrence: Questionable (Calf),
Charles Washington: Questionable (Groin),
Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle),
Angelo Blackson: Questionable (Illness)