[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Los Angeles Rams (5-2) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 1, 2020 against the Miami Dolphins (3-3). The over/under is set at 46.0. Make a pick on Rams vs Dolphins and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- Los Angeles has played in only two games that have gone over the point total (28.6% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
- Los Angeles has a 4-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Rams have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 2-1 ATS in those situations.
- The Rams have put an average of 25.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.3 more than the 18.8 the Dolphins have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Miami is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.8 points.
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami has a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Just four of Miami's six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- The Dolphins, on average, score nine more points per game this season (26.7) than the Rams allow (17.7).
- In games where Miami scores at least 26.7 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.7 points.
- Miami is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in matchups this year is 3.1 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Dolphins this year is 0.5 points lower than this game's over/under.
- In 28.6% of their games this season (two of seven chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's point total of 46.0 points.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score at least 46.0 points in 50% of their matchups this year (three of six chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (51.8) than this game's total of 46.0 points.
- The Rams and the Dolphins have seen their opponents average a combined 9.5 less points per game than the point total of 46.0 set for this matchup.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 1,789 passing yards (255.6 ypg) on 151-of-223 with 12 touchdowns against four interceptions over seven games this season.
- Darrell Henderson's team-high 413 rushing yards (59.0 per game) have come on 87 carries, with three touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also tacked on nine catches for 109 yards (15.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In seven games this season, Malcolm Brown has rushed for 273 yards (39.0 per game) on 65 carries with three touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp's 417 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 37 receptions on 51 targets with two touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has put together a 350-yard season so far (50.0 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes on 46 targets over seven games.
- Josh Reynolds' 29 targets have resulted in 18 grabs for 278 yards (39.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- Aaron Donald has collected 8.0 sacks to lead the team through seven games, while also recording 6.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Micah Kiser, Los Angeles' leading tackler, has 54 tackles in six games this year.
- Darious Williams has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended over seven games.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has 1,535 passing yards (255.8 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 70.1% of his passes and throwing touchdown 10 passes and seven interceptions in six games this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 135 rushing yards (22.5 ypg) on 25 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Myles Gaskin, has carried the ball 82 times for 340 yards (56.7 per game), with one touchdown in six games this year. He's also caught 27 passes for 182 yards (30.3 per game).
- In six games this season, Fitzpatrick has collected 135 yards (22.5 per game) on 25 carries with two touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker's 364 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 40 times and has registered 29 catches and two touchdowns through six games (averaging 60.7 yards per game).
- Mike Gesicki has put together a 281-yard season so far (46.8 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes on 30 targets in six games.
- Preston Williams' 25 targets have resulted in 12 grabs for 213 yards (35.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through six games played.
- Emmanuel Ogbah paces the team with 5.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 4.0 TFL and 18 tackles over the course of six games.
- Jerome Baker is the team's leading tackler through six games this year. He's racked up 45 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks.
Dolphins: Adam Shaheen: Questionable (Shoulder), Jamal Perry: Out (Foot)
This article powered by Data Skrive