Oddsmakers project the New York Jets (0-13) to see their 13-game losing streak continue, as they are 17.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (9-4) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. The over/under is set at 43.5 for the game. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Rams vs Jets and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- This season, less than 50% of Los Angeles' games with a betting line -- four out of 13 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles has a 4-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-1 overall in home games.
- Los Angeles has an 8-5 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams have averaged 5.2 fewer points per game this season (25) than the Jets have allowed (30.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- New York is 0-6 overall and 2-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
Betting on the Jets
- Just seven of New York's 13 games this year have gone over the point total (46.2% of its opportunities).
- New York has put together a losing 4-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets have averaged 4.8 fewer points per game this season (14.1) than the Rams have allowed (18.9).
- In games where New York scores at least 14.1 points this season, they are 0-5 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 18.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-5, and its record on the road overall is 0-6.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Rams and their opponents have totaled at least 43.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this year.
- The Jets have played in seven games this season (out of 13 total matchups -- 53.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 43.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 39.1 points per game, 4.4 less points than the over/under of 43.5 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 more points per game than the over/under of 43.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Rams games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 43.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jets this season is 0.8 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 3,508 passing yards (269.8 ypg) on 324-of-475 with 18 touchdowns against 11 interceptions over the course of 13 games this season.
- Darrell Henderson's team-high 566 rushing yards (43.5 per game) have come on 125 carries, with five touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 11 games this season, Cam Akers has piled up 528 yards (48.0 per game) on 109 carries with two touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp's team-high 869 receiving yards (66.8 yards per game) have come on 79 receptions (and 111 targets) with three touchdowns through 13 games.
- Robert Woods has put together a 795-yard season so far (61.2 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 76 passes on 106 targets over 13 games.
- Josh Reynolds' 40 grabs are good enough for 515 yards (39.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through 13 games played. He's been targeted 63 times.
- Aaron Donald has collected 12.5 sacks to lead the team through 13 games, while also picking up 10.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- John Johnson, Los Angeles' top-tackler, has 85 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in 13 games this year.
- Darious Williams has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended over 13 games.
Rams: Justin Hollins: Questionable (Not Injury Related), Brian Allen: Questionable (Not Injury Related), Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Questionable (Not Injury Related)
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold leads New York with 1,560 passing yards (173.3 ypg) on 156-of-267 with five touchdowns against nine interceptions over the course of nine games this season. He also adds 176 rushing yards (19.6 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Frank Gore's team-high 546 rushing yards (42.0 per game) have come on 150 carries, with one touchdown in 13 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Ty Johnson has collected 180 yards (18.0 per game) on 38 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jamison Crowder's team-high 510 receiving yards (56.7 yards per game) have come on 42 receptions (and 68 targets) with five touchdowns through nine games.
- Breshad Perriman has reeled in 26 passes (on 46 targets) for 400 yards (44.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns over nine games this year.
- Denzel Mims' 19 grabs (on 37 targets) have netted him 324 yards (46.3 ypg) through seven games played.
- Quinnen Williams leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 6.0 sacks, 9.0 TFL and 51 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Neville Hewitt, New York's top-tackler, has 110 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks in 13 games this year.
- Marcus Maye leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 66 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and 10 passes defended over 13 games.
Jets: Jamison Crowder: Questionable (Calf)