The New England Patriots (6-6) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they square off against the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 as 6.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 45.0. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Rams vs Patriots and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- This season, less than 50% of Los Angeles’ games with a betting line — four out of 12 opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has a 7-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Rams are 1-1 ATS when projected as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Rams, on average, score 3.9 more points per game this season (25.1) than the Patriots allow (21.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 21.2 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Patriots
- New England has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Most of New England’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- The Patriots average points scored this season (22.8) and the Rams points allowed (20.2) are within 2.6 points of each other.
- New England is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.8 points this season.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 20.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- New England is just 2-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-4 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Rams games this season is 0.3 more points than the over/under of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Patriots this year is 0.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Rams and their opponents have totaled at least 45.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this season.
- New England has played in six games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 45.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (47.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (41.4) than this matchup’s total of 45.0 points.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 3,371 passing yards (280.9 ypg) on 308-of-450 with 17 touchdowns against 10 interceptions over the course of 12 games this season.
- Darrell Henderson’s team-high 561 rushing yards (46.8 per game) have come on 123 carries, with five touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- In 12 games this season, Malcolm Brown has rushed for 367 yards (30.6 per game) on 90 carries with five touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s 836 receiving yards (69.7 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 74 receptions on 106 targets with two touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has put together a 763-yard season so far (63.6 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 71 passes on 98 targets in 12 games.
- Josh Reynolds’ 39 grabs have yielded 509 yards (42.4 ypg) and two touchdowns through 12 games played. He’s been targeted 61 times.
- Aaron Donald has 11.0 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- John Johnson is the team’s tackle leader through 12 games this year. He’s picked up 80 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Darious Williams has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Matt Gay: Questionable (Shoulder)
Patriots Key Players
- Cam Newton leads New England with 2,053 passing yards (171.1 ypg) on 190-of-285 with five touchdowns against nine interceptions over 12 games this season. He also adds 435 rushing yards (36.3 ypg) on 106 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- Damien Harris’ team-high 641 rushing yards (71.2 per game) have come on 126 carries, with two touchdowns in nine games this year.
- In 12 games this season, Newton has collected 435 yards (36.3 per game) on 106 carries with 11 touchdowns.
- Damiere Byrd’s team-leading 518 receiving yards (43.2 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions (and 58 targets) with one touchdown through 12 games.
- Jakobi Meyers has put together a 458-yard season so far (45.8 yards per game), hauling in 38 passes on 53 targets in 10 games.
- James White’s 46 targets have resulted in 37 receptions for 267 yards (26.7 ypg) through 10 games played.
- Chase Winovich paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has racked up 3.5 sacks, 4.0 TFL, 35 tackles, and one interception over the course of 12 games.
- Adrian Phillips is the team’s tackle leader through 12 games this year. He’s racked up 82 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
Lawrence Guy: Questionable (Shoulder),
Matthew Slater: Questionable (Knee),
Byron Cowart: Questionable (Back),
J.J. Taylor: Questionable (Quadricep),
Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),
Jakob Johnson: Questionable (Knee),
Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Toe),
Cam Newton: Questionable (Abdomen),
J.C. Jackson: Questionable (Hip),
Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder),
Ja’Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin),
Ryan Izzo: Questionable (Hamstring),
Jonathan Jones: Questionable (Neck),
Nick Folk: Questionable (Back)